UNICEF, Claremont Graduate University and IOCE, under the EvalPartners initiative, with support from The Rockefeller Foundation and in partnership with UN Women, are pleased to announce the launch of the second round of introductory e-Learning programme on Development Evaluation. In the previous round, almost 13.000 participants from 172 countries registered, with a satisfaction rate of 72%.
The e-learning is composed of the following three courses:
Equity-focused and Gender-responsive Evaluations
National Evaluation Capacity Development for Country-led Monitoring and Evaluation Systems
Emerging Practices in Development Evaluations
The instructors are 30 world-level specialists:
· International experts, including Michael Quinn Patton, Michael Bamberger, Jim Rugh, David Fetterman, Patricia Rogers, Stewart Donaldson, Bob Williams, Martin Reynolds and Hallie Preskill;
· Senior representatives of the international community, including Caroline Heider, Indran Naidoo, Inga Sniukaite, Fred Carden, Hans Lundgren, and Marco Segone;
· Senior managers responsible for country-led M&E systems, including Sivagnanasothy Velayuthan and Diego Dorado
· Leaders from the Global South and BRIC countries, including Zenda Ofir, Shiva Kumar and Alexey Kuzmin
The e-learning is free and open to all interested evaluators. You may attend virtually from your personal or work computer anywhere in the world. The course includes on-line lectures, reading material and tests. Participants will have the opportunity to engage in an on-line forum, and on successful completion of the e-learning course will be able to print out a certificate of virtual attendance.
Based on the feedback received in the previous round, the following enhancements have been done:
- The three courses will be opened on Monday, 23rd September
- The courses can be taken at your own pace
- You can create/customize your own course by taking the 10 units you are most interested
- You may take a few units and not an entire course – however, you won’t obtain a certificate
For additional information, watch the introductory video by Marco Segone (UNICEF Evaluation Office and EvalPartners Co-Chair) and Natalia Kosheleva (IOCE President and EvalPartners Co-Chair).
For registration, visit http://mymande.org/elearning/.